Expert Martin Lush wants your input to this 30-minute webinar. Places are limited.
Here’s a question for you: What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
This is a disruptive question that shifts our thinking to somewhere “new” and to a new way of working. Health care is at a tipping point and so is the pharma industry. Marginal improvements are NOT good enough. We need giant leaps. We have to think (and work) differently.
- Why don’t patients and regulators trust our industry?
- Why is the biggest risk to patient safety our quality systems?
- Why is risk aversion dangerous?
- Why should you NOT treat your suppliers as suppliers?
- Why do 99 percent of standard operating procedures (SOPs) encourage shortcuts and noncompliance?
- Why do most deviation and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) systems create more problems than they solve?
- Why is the biggest risk to your business your change management system?
- Why is most of your workforce disengaged and demotivated?
- And more.
This webinar is unique in that all participants are asked to submit their disruptive questions (anonymously) beforehand. Answers will be given for every question posed including the ones above. If you’re interested in maintaining the status quo (and have no disruptive questions) that’s fine. This might not be the webinar for you. If you want to become a disruptive thinker and take giant leaps, register now.
Register for the webinar online >>
See what other 2019 webinars NSF have on offer.
NSF’s Pharma Biotech Services: Providing you with Solutions across the Product Life Cycle. We help you enhance and embed the right culture throughout your organisation. The right people. The right solution. The first time.