Riverlabs is a new and exciting 28-acre life sciences campus, ideally situated at the centre of the ‘Golden Triangle’ in Ware, Hertfordshire. 440,000 sq ft (GIA) will be available in three phases:
• The most affordable, existing, purpose-built R&D space in the ‘Golden Triangle’. An intelligent refresh will transform existing labs into a modern, welcoming and sustainable working environment with staff wellbeing at its heart.
• Available for immediate fit-out, Riverlabs 1 provides 141,423 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
• Available for fit-out in May 2023, Riverlabs 2 provides 219,900 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
• Set within a unique, open campus environment enjoying natural waterfront to the River Lea. 15 acres of open green space plus sports club, tennis courts, cricket pitch, five-a-side football, access to water-based activities, river walks and nature on the doorstep.
• Perfectly positioned in an established life sciences ecosystem. Home to GSK for 50+ years, and within a 45-minute radius of major life science clusters in London, Cambridge and Stevenage, providing a huge pool of life sciences talent to recruit from.